30 October 2008

I got nothing to lose if I speak my mind - I don't care anymore, I don't care anymore

Somehow fuck british teenagers with tourette's shit fuck ass syndrome is funny........even funnier cock sucker than American's with tourette's. Apparently big veiny herpe infested cock it gives you a free faggot pass to yell what ball licker ever you big titties want. My neighbor fuck fuck fuck has it and in between asshole yelling obscenities at my son, seems dickhead to lead a pretty shit shit shit normal life. Getting a group fuck you of teenagers with eat my ass tourette's god damn it syndrome together eat shit and die in the nipple fucker same place, cock sucker motherfucker what could possibly go wrong? Oh yeah....almost forgot - cunt.


Sounds like this Jen broad likes to make with the brains....