06 November 2008

I got some money in my pocket, I don't remember where I got it



Up until yesterday I felt held down by the man, held down and shit on by a pre-op transvestite hooker with full blown aids and a nasty case of diarrhea, by this capitalist country full of idealists. Idealists that think you should have to "work hard" to get what you want. FUCK THAT. Work Hard? I'd rather get warter boarded with syphilitic piss than do that. But now that Barrack "robin mother fuckin hood" Obama is going to be president, shit Welcome to Easy Street bitches. Now that Obama is paying for gas and mortgages, I have more money for lottery tickets. Now that's Change I can believe in.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Quantum Binary Signals

Professional trading signals delivered to your cell phone daily.

Start following our signals today and gain up to 270% a day.