08 November 2008

please get me out of here, just someone get me out of here

November 2008


October 2008


















Good to see Vibe Magazine is back to business as usual.So Barrack Obama's cover get's followed by the rapper who dropped this:
You got the pretty set of pussy lips I've never seen
If I want to eat you, I can eat you cause your pussy clean
I thought it was all hair, that pussy sat up in those jeans
But now I got you naked I can see how that pussy hang
I better snap out this shit, or I'ma do the wrong thang
I wanna fuck you raw that pussy like is everything
Now all I wanna know, that pussy get real wet
You got a soaker I got to run my tongue cross your chest
Or I can rub on your clit and just play with ya neck
And let me slide my finger in that pussy just to check
Ain't bout who spends the most money,
its bout who fuck the best
I'm a high bitch who a freak baby when it comes to sex

I guess this means Michelle Obama missed her opportunity to be named Jet's beauty of the week.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Quantum Binary Signals

Professional trading signals sent to your mobile phone daily.

Start following our signals NOW and make up to 270% a day.