23 December 2008

I'll get you everything you wanted, I'll get you everything you need

top 5 non-traditional christmas tunes

#5 Nerf Herder - "I've Got A Boner For Christmas"

all year you've been in a rut, this time let's do it in the butt


#4 Run DMC "Christmas in Hollis"

Took out the license and it cold said "Santa Claus"
A million dollars in it, cold hundreds of G's
Enough to buy a boat and matching car with ease
But I'd never steal from Santa, cause that ain't right


#3 Tom Waits "Christmas card from a hooker in Minneapolis"

And I wish I had all the money - That we used to spend on dope


#2 Black Crowes "Back door Santa"

I ain't like ol' St. Nick, he don't come but once a year


#1 Beck "Little Drum Machine Boy"

ejaculating like buffet tables and record labels
spin 'em around, play around, like a dreidel
kinda science that puts ya back into the cradle

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Quantum Binary Signals

Get professional trading signals delivered to your mobile phone every day.

Start following our trades today & make up to 270% per day.