25 March 2009

round and round but just get it away from me

Another round of l-o-l-ing at a stripper's expense. Before you get all sympathetic and think it's a bit harsh to claim you have so many STD's to a broad you used to put stones to, remember who's wishing death on who - you fucking fruit cake. And she learned a valuable lesson from our last exchange: putting"an" in front of words that start with a vowel. It's a community service really, just like that trip to Mexico I took to teach underpriviledged children to read....or was it to watch the donkey show and have a unprotected three way sex with two mexican midget prostitute twins and drink 50 cent shots of tequilla? Either way, enjoy bitches:



1 comment:

Blogger said...

I've just downloaded iStripper, and now I enjoy having the sexiest virtual strippers on my desktop.