06 April 2009

how can you just walk away from me, when all I can do is watch you leave



top 5 Celebrity Asses

#5 - Kim Kardashian

They only talk to her, because, she looks like a total prostitute. I mean, her butt, is just so big, I can't believe it's just so round, it's like, out there




#4 - Anna Kournikova

You see the ass on that one? Yeah, he must work out...





#3 - Stacy Keibler

Cause she's got a great ass... and you got your head all the way up it! Ferocious, aren't I? When I think of asses, a woman's ass, something comes out of me.






#2 - Shakira

We are going to get so much ass here, it's going to be sick. I'm talking like crazy boy band ass.





#1- Scarlett Johansson

I don't normally do this, but I felt compelled to tell you something. You have an absolutely breath-taking... heiney. I mean, that thing's good. I wanna be friends with it.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How Activity Channels Can Improve Your Organization?



Here is my page - cosmetic surgeon seo
Have a look at my webpage : plastic surgery search engine optimization

Anonymous said...

Financial products for any Unemployed- Advantageous those of you that do not Have Job opportunities

Feel free to visit my blog: lawyer search engine optimization
My page ... attorney leads