07 April 2009

i don't care what you say



Is there a more versatile word than "fuck"? Conservatively, I probably use it in conversation 200 times a day. Chances are I'm saying it right now as you read this. If you haven't seen these movies you suck at life. However through the power of "fuck" you should be able to get the general idea of each of these fine fucking flicks.

enjoy bitches:

Made
"Did you just let Screech in the fucking club?


Pulp Fiction

"I'm a mushroom cloud laying motherfucker, motherfucker"


Snatch

And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O" written down the side of mine, should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... Fuck off!


Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
"It's a deal, it's a steal, it's the Sale of the fucking Century!" In fact, fuck it Nick, I think I'll keep it!


The Big Lebowski
Nothing is fucked here, Dude. Come on, you're being very un-Dude. They'll call back

1 comment:

Blogger said...

QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

Get professional trading signals sent to your mobile phone daily.

Follow our signals NOW and profit up to 270% per day.