01 July 2009

well, I don't want fop, goddamn it! I'm a dapper dan man!

would ya just watch the hair. ya know, I work on my hair a long time and you hit it. he hits my hair
No offense to Jefferson Steercock, but one of my biggest fears is going bald. Micheal Jordan may have been able to pull it off, but not me. There are few things I respect more than a solid head of hair. So on the occasion where I have a little too much evening and end up spending the night sleeping in my car in the employee parking lot of my place of business, my first stop in the morning is the local pharmacy to pick up some hair products. I can put up with a lot, but those fuckers better have my dapper dan.

top 5 celebrity hair

#5 - James Dean
It's sad when the life of a great head of hair is cut short. The only head of hair to receive a posthumous academy award nomination for best hair....I mean actor.
#4 - John Cusack
If you're a scholar of the movie High Fidelity like I am, you can see the wide range his hair has. Reflecting a different emotion with every style, truly epic.
#3 - Chris Isaak
You may not be able to spit "wicked game" like him, perhaps if you wash, rinse, repeat, and apply the right amount of gel - one day your hair game might be as strong as his.
#2 - Elvis
Even in the bloated pill addicted sweaty years the hair was as iconic as him.
#1 - Morrissey
Granted, I may be a bit gay for the Mozzer, but even at fifty, his hair is impeccable. Given his long standing feud with the Cure's Robert Smith - he definitely wins in the hair category, not even close.

No comments: