16 October 2009

pardon me while i inject cocaine into my butthole

big lebowski, hate the eagles, cab, the dude "Man come on, I had a rough night and I hate the fuckin' Eagles...man!"
I share the dude's sentiments on the Eagles, and specifically Don Henley. I'm kind of on the fence as to whether or not Stevie Nicks would get it though. She's still kind of hot at 61, but now that she's clean and sober, some of the mystique is gone. That being said, I had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Dave Grohl the other day, and I've always been a big fan. Will Ferrell, generally makes me laugh, but for every Anchorman he releases there's a Semi-Pro that sucks complete ass, and since he plays the same character in every movie it's hard to seperate the shit from the gems. Either way, the duet of Ferrell and Grohl is hard to beat, the 5:35 mark is classic. enjoy bitches:

No comments: