03 November 2009

get your democracy on bitches

The 2009 MLS regular season has come to an end and it's time to bring that sweet ass over here and vote for the at&t goalazo of the year. A few observations: Was this video edited by the front office of the seattle sounders? Of the 40 goals featured in the video, 8 (or 20%) are of the sounders. Aside from two or three the remainder are pretty goddamn unspectacular. Also, Arturo Alvarez, I know you were excited to score a meaningless goal to put your team up 2-0 in the final minutes of the match, but is it really necessary to take your fucking shirt off? I take that back, it takes less than that to get me to rip my shirt off. For me the choice is between Namoff's diving header against Colorado in week 18, or Esky's volley against the redbulls also in week 18.

No comments: