01 April 2010

here's to you march

boca juniors, river plate, superclasico
March 2010. Worst month ever. So in addition to turning 29 and my resulting depression, I was told by my bald boss, that my hair is unproffesional. Taking hair tips from a bald man would be like taking prescription drug advice from Keith Moon. As if that weren't egregious enough, I had to move, was told that I walked like a fag, found out that an ex of mine is getting married, and got fucking set up by two so called friends and had to spend an evening with an asshole ex-boss of mine. Here's to you March, sucking my cock. Regardless, I can take solace in the fact that however bad my month was, at least i don't have a dick tattoed on my back, at least that I know of...from metro uk:
A football fan is suing a tattooist who drew a penis on his back instead of his favourite team's badge.
The teenager asked to have the Boca Juniors logo etched on his back. But the tattoo artist was a supporter of rival team River Plate and decided to have some fun at his young customer's expense.
The victim, who cannot be named, said: 'I could not see what he was tattooing because he didn't have a mirror. I only saw it when I got home and showed it to my parents.'

No comments: